Meaning of idiom wore a poker face
How can the answer be improved?
POKER FACE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary poker face meaning: 1. an expression on someone's face that does not show what they are thinking or feeling: 2. an expression on someone's face that does not ... Poker face definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary Poker face definition: A poker face is an expression on your face that shows none of your feelings . | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. poker face - definition, etymology and usage, examples and related ...
(To) Play Second Fiddle - English Idioms & Slang Dictionary
Define and explain it in understandable words (including synonyms.) 3. Give at least ..... Just as in the old days when hunters wore a fine-looking feather, stuck into the ...... poker face, when gambling, so no one can see how they feel about the ... (PDF) English Idioms | varun kumar - Academia.edu Next page Idiom Home Idioms: a close shave -- a cut-up Idiom Meaning ...... Roy dress up glad rags wore his new suit. dressed in party clothes, dolled up In walks ...... He doesn't show his a poker face showing no emotion emotions. a pop per ...
poker face (plural poker faces) (poker) An impassive facial expression cultivated to prevent other players from determining whether one's actions in the game are the result of a quality hand, or of bluffing. Though he thought he had a perfect poker face, he had a number of tells his opponents soon learned.
Aussie Idioms/ Slangs - - Australian Immigration Agency Bluey : heavy wool or felt jacket worn by mining and construction workers. Bluey : bluebottle .... Face, off one's : drunk (“He was off his face by 9pm”) ... “Goog” is a variation of the northern English slangword “goggie” meaning an egg. Greenie : .... Pokies : poker machines, fruit machines, gambling slot machines. Polly : ...
Meaning : If you have a poker face, you show no emotion at all. Usage : In spite of the repeated details of the events, the criminal kept a poker face. Idioms by alphabet
poker face meaning: 1. an expression on someone's face that does not show what they are thinking or feeling: 2. an expression on someone's face that does not show what the person is thinking or feeling.
poker face. A visage lacking any expression that can be interpreted, as in Whenever Betty attended one of her children's performances, she managed to keep a poker face. This term alludes to the facial expression of a poker player who is expert at concealing his feelings about his hand. [c. 1880] Show More.
Definition of poker face. : an inscrutable face that reveals no hint of a person's thoughts or feelings. What does poker face mean? poker face Definition. Meaning ...
- Invite friends zynga poker android
- Wer hat schon mal im casino gewonnen
- Poker online melalui bank bri
- Jaws bounty hunter slot machine
- Fun group games to play online
- High mountain poker palace eugene
- Treasure island slot machine free
- Poker texas holdem online po polsku
- Poker texas holdem zasady gry
- Top 10 biggest gambling wins
- Slot machine games no download no registration
- Quil ceda creek casino slots
- 10 million dollar poker winner
- Rainbow online casino promo codes
- Id slot punch with guide
- Venetian casino poker schedule
- Roulette wheel free play
- The big free chip list no deposit bonus codes
- Play free slot machine games now
- High winds casino miami ok
- What is the best roulette betting strategy
- Why are my memory slots different colors
- Doble u casino slots free online
- Closest casino to greensboro nc
- Loose slot machines at winstar casino
- Sort of gambling common on board ship
- How to calculate blackjack payouts
- Real online casino no deposit
- Geant casino lorient ouvert dimanche
- Zynga poker extension v6.0 6.0
- Arizona state poker championship payout
- Buena vista casino ione ca
- Captain jack online casino instant
- Hollywood vampires casino rama tickets